Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 97 Coppin State 54

Featured Replies

Final

 

UC needs to clean things up. Too many missed free throws that they need to convert against better teams.

  • Author

Worrisome moment for UC during the game as Jacob Evans III went down without contact. Hopefully nothing too serious but non contact injuries are normally not good.

I didn't get to watch the game. Good ole direct tv and fox sports ohio are under contract negotiations!

 

I see Cumberland being the man to go to this year!

 

Did Broome not play much?

 

I'm also waiting to hear from Cronin about Jacob Evans injury. I hope it wasn't too serious!

Worrisome moment for UC during the game as Jacob Evans III went down without contact. Hopefully nothing too serious but non contact injuries are normally not good.

 

Hip injury. Doesn't sound serious from talking to my sources inside the program, but could bother him some playing 3 games in 3 days starting Monday...

  • Author
Hip injury. Doesn't sound serious from talking to my sources inside the program, but could bother him some playing 3 games in 3 days starting Monday...

 

Thanks for the update GT! While it'd be nice to have him in the Caymans, I'd rather he get healthy for later in the year.

 

The positive is that UC has done a good job of distributing the ball so hopefully others can step up in his absence.

Yeah I'd rather have him later in the year than the caymans as well! Should be a fun week to watch. (at least I hope)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.