Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Berea Invitational Christmas Bracket

Featured Replies

Does anyone have the bracket for the Berea Christmas Tournament? Was wondering what time the games were on that last day (Sunday).

 

Thanks!

Does anyone have the bracket for the Berea Christmas Tournament? Was wondering what time the games were on that last day (Sunday).

 

Here is the schedule:

Dec. 16

10:00 Menifee Co. vs Paintsville

11:30 Madison Southern vs Bryan Station

1:00 Evangel vs Berea

2:30 Madison Central vs Spire Academy (OH)

4:00 Paintsville vs Evangel

5:30 Berea vs Menifee Co

7:00 Spire Academy vs Madison Southern

8:30 Bryan Station vs Madison Central

 

Dec 17th

1:30 4 seed game

3:00 3 seed game

4:30 2 seed game

6:00 1 seed game (Championship)

 

Hope this helps, Ill be there to watch Madison Central.

Thanks for posting, although I'm not sure I understand the method they are using. How can you determine seeds if teams only play two games?

Thanks for posting, although I'm not sure I understand the method they are using. How can you determine seeds if teams only play two games?

 

I am not sure how they are going to decide that, but they do have two pools and pool 1 plays pool 2 in the seeded games on Sunday. Got the schedule last night at the parent meeting so that's really all I know.

 

Pools are as follows.

 

Pool 1

Berea

Menifee Co

Painsville

Evangel Christian

 

Pool 2

Madison Central

Madison Southern

Bryant Station

Spire Academy

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.