November 17, 20178 yr Not a fan of either, but I have to admit it's pretty cool version.....give it a listen and tell me what you think. Foo Fighters With Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up - London O2 Arena September 19, 2017 BTW, 30 years ago today Rick Astley's debut album came out.
November 17, 20178 yr Can’t do it LB. I just told my wife about month ago that this was my least favorite song of all time. Even worse than Love Shack - barely.
November 17, 20178 yr Author Can’t do it LB. I just told my wife about month ago that this was my least favorite song of all time. Even worse than Love Shack - barely. Just do it, it's actually not bad.
November 22, 20178 yr Can’t do it LB. I just told my wife about month ago that this was my least favorite song of all time. Even worse than Love Shack - barely. Hate love shack
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.