Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boise State 58 Texas El-Paso 56

Featured Replies

This one ended a short time ago and it was a a thriller right to the end.

Boise State (3-0)was led by bench player,Marcus Dickinson(Norman, OK) with 13 points.Justinian Jessup(Longmont, CO) had 7 boards.

 

For UTEP(1-1)Keith Frazier(Dallas Texas) had a game high 22 points.

Never thought I'd see my Broncos make BGP... for basketball!

 

Our best player, Chandler Hutchison, did not play well at all. Couldn't get anything going. But his play at the end is why he's our best player! He went on to have 19 points and 18 rebounds against Illinois State the next game.

 

Tune into ESPN2 to watch the championship game between Boise State and Iowa State. Should be a good one!

  • Author

I do not get a chance to watch Boise State much, but when I di I usually post about the game.

I do not get a chance to watch Boise State much, but when I di I usually post about the game.

 

Not many people are aware of how Leon Rice has carried Boise State from being a less than stellar program into a pretty good one.

  • Author

They do fly under the radar.

I am more into watching the mid-majors more than the power 5 conferences.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.