#11 Central Hardin vs. Henderson County (6A Second Round)

thsrocks

Central hardin vs. Henderson County:Whowins and why?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Central hardin vs. Henderson County:Whowins and why?

• Henderson County
    • Central Hardin

Central Hardin (8-3) hosts Henderson County (5-6). The Bruins have won 4 in a row with an average margin of victory of 16 points. The Colonels are 4-1 versus 6A teams this year. They have struggled with some smaller schools and out of state competition. I look for the Bruins to continue their hot streak by a 21-14 score.

Henderson County was surprisingly successful throwing the ball against Meade County (32 pass attempt for 299 yards), as they have been a predominately run team this season, rushing the ball 68% of the time this year. Central Hardin is similar to Meade County in that I believe that Henderson County will find it difficult to run the ball vs Central Hardin. If Central Hardin can control the line of scrimmage and successfully run the ball and play physical along the defensive line of scrimmage they should win this game. Central Hardin MUST get better play from their DBs (corners and safety) as I am sure that Henderson County will have the same game plan as Meade County (throwing the ball more), if they have watch game film of Central Hardin. Central Hardin was successful against Ohio County rushing their outside linebackers, getting 9 sacks.

My prediction

Central Hardin 34

Henderson County 21