Enzo Amore is a moron

For the past several months rumor has it that WWE Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Amore has been kicked out of the WWE locker room after his antics this past summer. Amore was even kicked off of a tour bus by Roman Reigns after being heard bragging about how much money he is making in WWE. Other Superstars were upset with Amore for constantly bringing his friends backstage and breaking locker room etiquette by allowing them to film videos and take pictures.

Amore has seemingly talked his way into the top position on 205 Live as his in-ring work thus far has been lackluster at best. His heat with WWE is reflected on TV as he has been demolished by Braun Strowman and the entire 205 Live Roster in the past few weeks.

“The Realest Guy In The Room” recently did an interview with TMZ Sports to discuss these rumors and seemed to brush them off by saying he has his own locker room. He also said the only thing he is worried about at this moment is money and claimed that he can VIOLATION excellence’

“Being a champion, you wake up in the morning and you VIOLATION excellence,” he said. “The only vowel I’m concerned with is ‘I.’

“Bro, I got my own locker room — literally. That is a fact,” Amore said. “I don’t talk to nobody. You know why? ‘Cause if you ain’t talkin’ money, what the hell you talkin’ bout?!

Enzo Amore Responds To Being Kicked Out Of The WWE Locker Room - SEScoops