Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Monroe County 22 Green County 20 (OT)

Featured Replies

Falcons hold Dragons on the game tying 2 point conversion in OT to take this one.

I thought G.C. was going to have a pretty good season.

 

NCFan, I saw Green in a 7on7 this summer and they looked good, but that doesn't always equate on the big field. Still a decent team though.

NCFan, I saw Green in a 7on7 this summer and they looked good, but that doesn't always equate on the big field. Still a decent team though.

I caught them this summer in Cincy, at the Aiken lineman challenge/7on7 tourney.

I said to another fan there, if they(Green) has any line play on the offensive side of things and a decent defense, they could cause a team fits.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.