Who To Start: Week 7

MJAlltheWay24

Standard scoring. Non-PPR.

WR Doug Baldwin @ NYG

RB Ty Montgomery vs. NO

RB Aaron Jones vs. NO

I feel like I'm leaning between Badwin and Montgomery. I have Baldwin in right now but feel like Montgomery could get a lot of check down work. Especially if they Saints are putting up points.

WR Doug Baldwin @ NYG

RB Ty Montgomery vs. NO

RB Aaron Jones vs. NO

I feel like I'm leaning between Badwin and Montgomery. I have Baldwin in right now but feel like Montgomery could get a lot of check down work. Especially if they Saints are putting up points.

GB is going to have to run the ball to keep defenses honest and not get Hunley killed. I'd probably go with Jones and Baldwin.

Unless you're talking BGP and then I'd recommend you go with Richard and Vereen.

GB is going to have to run the ball to keep defenses honest and not get Hunley killed. I'd probably go with Jones and Baldwin.

Unless you're talking BGP and then I'd recommend you go with Richard and Vereen.

I don't think you need to worry about me. My team sucks this year. Took a gamble or two in the draft that didn't pay off.

WR Doug Baldwin @ NYG

RB Ty Montgomery vs. NO

RB Aaron Jones vs. NO

Ty Mont is who I would start.