Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henderson County 48 Ohio County 0

Featured Replies

Not much of a game. Proved that 5-0 vs 1-4 doesn't mean much when you factor in strength of schedule. HC was up 35-0 at half and played entire 2nd half with backups.

Nice District win Colonels! I'm not surprised by the score.

  • Author

I did make a mistake. Ohio Co. tacked on a late touchdown late in the game and made it 48-7 after I had done left and I missed it on the radio so if any of the mods can change the score in the title it would be appreciated.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.