Raceland 22 Russell 16 (Froshmore)

DevilMayCare

I'm guessing a Froshmore is when Sophomores play in a Freshman game?

Yes, but it's not an official term, though. This was a scheduled freshman game, but Raceland played a few sophomores and Russell started a sophomore at QB.

Russell might be without some of their best players for a while, if not the rest of the freshman season. But, on the bright side, other players will be getting those reps that normally wouldn't have. It'll be better for Russell in the long run.

Yes, but it's not an official term, though. This was a scheduled freshman game, but Raceland played a few sophomores and Russell started a sophomore at QB.

Russell might be without some of their best players for a while, if not the rest of the freshman season. But, on the bright side, other players will be getting those reps that normally wouldn't have. It'll be better for Russell in the long run.

How come Russell might be without some of their best players,would that be due to Varsity or injuries?

How come Russell might be without some of their best players,would that be due to Varsity or injuries?

Conley and Sharp are pretty much full time varsity starters at this point and Jachimczuk didn't play tonight because he saw extensive action in the JV game on Monday. That might have something to do with the trickle down effect of Jaeden Layne's injury. I'm not sure if Conley or Sharp will see anymore time with the frosh team from here on out. I could maybe see them playing the Kiwanis Bowl, but I can't be 100% certain on that.