Do you think Raceland is better than Williamsburg?

Bac2369

Does Raceland deserve to be ranked higher than Williamsburg?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Does Raceland deserve to be ranked higher than Williamsburg?

Offensively, Williamsburg is more polished and explosive. Raceland is a little more balanced though. Defensively, I give Raceland the edge. They are about the same for me. Raceland has shown they can shutdown the pass and limit the run game. They have also shown they can win without scoring alot of points. What they haven't shown though, is the ability to win in a shoot out. Raceland has played a bit tougher schedule i think. But I'd probably put them about the same. 5 or 6 is fair for either of them. But I don't think either are far behind, if at all, Paintsville.

Not knowing a thing about this seasons W-Burg team and just looking at their schedule ....I think that as of right now anyway, I would give the nod to the Jackets. Sommerset beat them by a couple of td's and from what i'm hearing Sommerset is pretty dang tough so that is nothing to look bad on the Jackets, losing to a good 2A school. I realize you can't go solely on the past but W-Burg does have a state championship and Raceland has lost the only two meetings of the two. Both were in a 1A State Semi Final and were at each home fields. Just is tough for me to say that Raceland is better than a team / program that they haven't beaten.