Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3A #9 Fleming County vs. 5A Montgomery County

Who wins? 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Fleming County
      54%
    • Montgomery County
      45%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Can undefeated Fleming County win over 3-1 5A Montgomery County?

Edited by True blue (and gold)

Anyone familiar with Montgomery County want to give us some info on what to expect from them?

Montgomery loves to run the football. They can go threw the air. About 85 players only 2 or 3 go both ways . Huge line. Watch them play Breathitt county they really fly to the ball.

Fleming Co would be 4-0 with MoCo's schedule where as MoCo would be 2-1 or 1-2 with Fleming Co's. I'll go with Fleming Co by 2 scores.

Fleming could have also have been 3-1 with a loss to Mason. If Mason made the right choice (on a 4th and 1)they could have 1 loss. But it it didn't go that way so my hunch is Fleming by 7.

The bad thing about this game is I have family in Flemingsburg and I went to schools at Montgomery county in the 80s. This game is a toss up to me I said Fleming by 7 but I can also say Montgomery by 7. Let's lace it up and play football!!!!!!

The bad thing about this game is I have family in Flemingsburg and I went to schools at Montgomery county in the 80s. This game is a toss up to me I said Fleming by 7 but I can also say Montgomery by 7. Let's lace it up and play football!!!!!!

 

Way to cover all your bases Maysville 22! I agree it should be a great game that will probably come down to who wins the turnover battle. I don't think Montgomery has played a good spread team yet and I know Fleming hasn't played a good wing t team in a while!

I agree!! I am hoping to be there since Mason county has bye week. my son who plays for Mason wanting to see this game.

Fleming could have also have been 3-1 with a loss to Mason. If Mason made the right choice (on a 4th and 1)they could have 1 loss. But it it didn't go that way so my hunch is Fleming by 7.

 

Did not understand that move at all. New QB (starter went out with cramps) and they roll him out and he throws it out of bounds. Mason County Coach had a major brain cramp. I think it took all the air out of the Royals. Fleming marched downfield and the rest is history.

Yes it did!! I talk too a lot of the players and they were upset,mad and emotions running. My sons are on the team and they were very emotional after the game. I told them to keep their head up and reiterated that one loss doesn't make or break their season. All I can say is that they wanted this game badly.

Delete

Edited by U9K
Double post

Delete

Yes it did!! I talk too a lot of the players and they were upset,mad and emotions running. My sons are on the team and they were very emotional after the game. I told them to keep their head up and reiterated that one loss doesn't make or break their season. All I can say is that they wanted this game badly.

 

Sons? Dunaway boys? Good football players

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.