Breathitt County 27 Cawood 7

Highwayman

The score is not indicative of this game. Cawood played a great defensive game and was scoreless until late in the second quarter. Breathitt finally went up by two touchdowns with PAT's. Cawood's quarterback scored on a rushing play to bring the score to 14 - 7.

Breathitt buckled down on defense and wore the Trojans down late in the fourth quarter.

I think Breathitt over looked Cawood. Breathitt started off by shooting themselves in the foot with 2 turnovers, I think Breathitt's defense played well for the 3rd week in a roll. In the second half Cawood comes out and scores, Alot of teams would have hung their heads and the game could have turned around in Cawood's favor, but the Bobcats didn't let that happen. It was a physical game, and alot of fun to watch.

I think Breathitt over looked Cawood. Breathitt started off by shooting themselves in the foot with 2 turnovers, I think Breathitt's defense played well for the 3rd week in a roll. In the second half Cawood comes out and scores, Alot of teams would have hung their heads and the game could have turned around in Cawood's favor, but the Bobcats didn't let that happen. It was a physical game, and alot of fun to watch.

I would have to agree with this. Breathitt I think did overlook the Trojans. The two turnovers could have been huge for Cawood if they had turned one of those into points. But dont get me wrong they young Bobcat defense played another good game. Just the Bobcat offense never seemed to me to get started. I say the Bobcats offense will have to play alot better if they want to beat Middleboro and Leslie. Middleboro is a true contender this year and Leslie isnt a team that you can overlook, exspeacially at Leslie where you know the refs will give them some questionible calls. The bobcats can pull it off. GO BOBCATS :thumb:

There is no question that Breathitt's defense has carried them the last 3 games. If they can get the offense playing with the defense they will be really tough to beat and IDC who they are playing. The more i watch Breathitt play the more i realize what kind of team these guys have. There have been games where the offense has carried the load and games where the defense has done the job. I hope they can get both sides of the ball on the same page. If they can do this, Breathitt is gonna be really touch to beat.

Turnovers have been a big problem for Breathitt all year. Apparently, that isn't going to change. Looking into the future, I can see that ultimately being their undoing.

If they don't take care of the ball better, they'll really struggle to beat Leslie Co., and will likely have no shot against Middlesboro. I think this Bobcat team has the potential to be really dangerous if they ever get it completely together. The question is, will they?

I would have to agree with this. Breathitt I think did overlook the Trojans. The two turnovers could have been huge for Cawood if they had turned one of those into points. But dont get me wrong they young Bobcat defense played another good game. Just the Bobcat offense never seemed to me to get started. I say the Bobcats offense will have to play alot better if they want to beat Middleboro and Leslie. Middleboro is a true contender this year and Leslie isnt a team that you can overlook, exspeacially at Leslie where you know the refs will give them some questionible calls. The bobcats can pull it off. GO BOBCATS :thumb:

Questionable calls Are u kidding that could have been the dumbest statement ever said on BGP. Leslie has never got calls given to them, either at home or away. Try to back a statement like that up. IF U CAN :confused: :confused: