Henderson losing two top players

Guest fogdog.com

• 3 weeks later...
I'm hearing they are in fact at Henderson. Looks like someone is going to Rupp

This is beginning to sound like the standing joke at U of L about "is Earl Clark on campus" because I heard via a HS coach here in Louisville that both were indeed at Doss. The road to Rupp would be much easier in the 2nd than the 6th region, but previous posts made it sound unclear if they were able to play at Henderson. As odd as it sounds, maybe they are getting a second chance to turn things around at Doss. You have to commend their families that they would uproot from everything and move to Louisville to allow their sons this second chance that might not have been available back in Henderson County. Few families would do that, so kudos to the the parents for putting their kids first if indeed they have moved to Louisville.

This is beginning to sound like the standing joke at U of L about "is Earl Clark on campus" because I heard via a HS coach here in Louisville that both were indeed at Doss. The road to Rupp would be much easier in the 2nd than the 6th region, but previous posts made it sound unclear if they were able to play at Henderson. As odd as it sounds, maybe they are getting a second chance to turn things around at Doss. You have to commend their families that they would uproot from everything and move to Louisville to allow their sons this second chance that might not have been available back in Henderson County. Few families would do that, so kudos to the the parents for putting their kids first if indeed they have moved to Louisville.

I only saw 1 kid when I recently visited Doss the other is still up in the air but he isn't able to play at Henderson at all I'm hearing as well