Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2017 Kentucky East-West All-Stars released on Tuesday, May 23

Featured Replies

Sorry guys but I don't think this list is official. From what I understand, the official list will not be out to at least Friday. There are names omitted, and few that will not be attending.

  • Author
Sorry guys but I don't think this list is official. From what I understand, the official list will not be out to at least Friday. There are names omitted, and few that will not be attending.

 

These were the teams posted by Jim McAlister himself on the Kentucky Prep Softball page on Facebook. He said coaches would be announced later.

Bree Dishman plays for Bourbon County.

  • Author
Bree Dishman plays for Bourbon County.

 

Pretty sure that was a typo on my part. I was retyping a whole list and looked at the wrong line.

 

My fault.

 

No offense to the player or program.

Congrats to all who made the teams. A quick shout out to Sophie Bingham. I believe she may be the first representative ever from Lyon County.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.