Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2017 Miss Softball

Featured Replies

Kaylee Tow- Madisonville North Hopkins High School The best, most disciplined, and humble player I've had the honor to watch. This young lady has no weaknesses in her game. I don't coach or actually know her other than meeting her during games or watching her. She is headed to Alabama next year. Kaylee is what us old-timers would call a 5-tool player. If you haven't had the chance to see her play it's worth the drive. Just a thought I've watched her all through her high school career and have never seen her have a bad at-bat. Believe the hype because this young lady is a ball-player. I believe she might have been within 10 or so of the all time HR record to start the season. I haven't kept up with her stats this year but I know she was close.

Kaylee Tow- Madisonville North Hopkins High School The best, most disciplined, and humble player I've had the honor to watch. This young lady has no weaknesses in her game. I don't coach or actually know her other than meeting her during games or watching her. She is headed to Alabama next year. Kaylee is what us old-timers would call a 5-tool player. If you haven't had the chance to see her play it's worth the drive. Just a thought I've watched her all through her high school career and have never seen her have a bad at-bat. Believe the hype because this young lady is a ball-player. I believe she might have been within 10 or so of the all time HR record to start the season. I haven't kept up with her stats this year but I know she was close.

 

Definitely a SOLID choice.

Definitely a SOLID choice.

 

I think there probably should be no doubt on this one. Great players in this class but she stands out completely!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.