April 28, 20179 yr Really surprised that DeShaun Watson fell that far but nevertheless glad they got him
April 28, 20179 yr If he isnt a franchise QB, the franchise just got pushed back a long way. They gave up a ton to get a new QB. I hope he tanks :clap:
April 30, 20179 yr Thats a big investment on watson. They have no 1st or 2nd next year, so every pick is going to have to be important
April 30, 20179 yr Watson wasn't the Texans first choice either. They like Mahomes better too. Picking a QB is just a total crapshoot. You get guys like Blaine Gabbert, Blake Bortles (Sorry for doubling down Grizz), EJ Manuel, Christian Ponder, etc. taken early in the first round, but Dak Prescott was taken in the 4th so who knows. You basically have a less than 50/50 chance of that QB actually becoming a franchise QB. So out of Watson, Trubisky, and Mahomes I would bet only one turns out to be a franchise QB.
April 30, 20179 yr Watson wasn't the Texans first choice either. They like Mahomes better too. Picking a QB is just a total crapshoot. You get guys like Blaine Gabbert, Blake Bortles (Sorry for doubling down Grizz), EJ Manuel, Christian Ponder, etc. taken early in the first round, but Dak Prescott was taken in the 4th so who knows. You basically have a less than 50/50 chance of that QB actually becoming a franchise QB. So out of Watson, Trubisky, and Mahomes I would bet only one turns out to be a franchise QB. Dont worry I got this saved with Spindoc slamming him too. We shall see this season.
April 30, 20179 yr Dont worry I got this saved with Spindoc slamming him too. We shall see this season. I hope he plays well 15/16 games this season.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.