Ryle 5 Cooper 2

Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't the 1 seed play Boone, while the 2 seed will have to play Conner, Ryle or Cooper? If so, the 1 seed has a much easier path to the Regionals.

Any idea when the drawing happens?

It amazes me that they only play one round of district games during the baseball season. Most of these teams play 35ish games in a season. I know it may still end up being a tie in the district but playing two times each, like basketball, I think would prevent this from happening. The drawing out of a hat is kind of crazy to think about who will have the 1 seed.

It amazes me that they only play one round of district games during the baseball season. Most of these teams play 35ish games in a season. I know it may still end up being a tie in the district but playing two times each, like basketball, I think would prevent this from happening. The drawing out of a hat is kind of crazy to think about who will have the 1 seed.

Completely agree with this. 30-35 game season and only 4 games really mean anything? That's mind boggling.