April 6, 20179 yr We do a lot of dining out and have found some great deals at nice restaurants. Any one have any specials to share?
April 6, 20179 yr Author Dee Felice--Mondays half price apps, wine and select pasta dinners. Charthouse--special pricing on apps and drinks during happy Hour. (I think it is Monday-Thursday) Knotty Pine--Half price wine on Wednesday
April 6, 20179 yr Wife does Groupon some and finds some discounts. I think we've used it before at Knotty Pine.
April 6, 20179 yr Dee Felice--Mondays half price apps, wine and select pasta dinners. Charthouse--special pricing on apps and drinks during happy Hour. (I think it is Monday-Thursday) Knotty Pine--Half price wine on Wednesday Some of us do not have the "deep" pockets like you have.
April 6, 20179 yr Author Wife does Groupon some and finds some discounts. I think we've used it before at Knotty Pine. They are good about letting their customers know when they will do a groupon. Follow them on face book.
April 6, 20179 yr Author Some of us do not have the "deep" pockets like you have. Not so deep, that's why I'm looking for deals! Best time to eat out is during the week. Less crowded and some good deals.
April 6, 20179 yr My wife and I generally eat out more through the week as well, its more of a conveniance for us with both of us working. If we do eat it home through the week and she's working long hours it's generally a sandwich or something small.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.