Ashland 2017

Ram

Good luck to the Tomcats this season :thumb:, I hope that you guys win em' all ...with the exception your home game on Aug. 25th. of course. Take it easy on your friends down here :sssh: :D. We're going to be inexperienced with some big holes to fill from the past couple of seasons, especially that early. Though I will say that's the only time of the season that I would want to play this game, with the exception of week 1.

Thanks watching the Cats practice now. Won't be long till the Rams come a calling at their home away from home and the best place to watch a High School football game PUTNAM STADIUM.

Sounds good number wise. I'm sure Ratliff is the fastest, but as well, Hester can give him a run for his money. I'll be out to watch during the next couple of days. With Adkins gone who will back Ratliff up?

Colburn looks to me like the #2 QB at practice.

Don't think he will be the 2 at 7 on 7 though, but in a real game if Ratliff went out think he would move to QB.

I stopped by today and it looked like Farley and Gregg were throwing a lot. Didn't see Colburn take any snaps, but that is what I heard early on... that Colburn was probably going to be the back up. Thanks for the update.