Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who pays for Pitino's flights?

Featured Replies

Does UL general fund give a subsidy to UL athletics?

 

I could be wrong, but I believe the university still charges an athletics department fee to every tuition-paying student. They definitely did when I was there. Hated it then, hate it even more now that I've had to read about how profitable the athletics department is supposed to be these days.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I could be wrong, but I believe the university still charges an athletics department fee to every tuition-paying student. They definitely did when I was there. Hated it then, hate it even more now that I've had to read about how profitable the athletics department is supposed to be these days.

Isn't that fee one of the big reasons they are profitable? Well I should as profitable as they are. They are making money regardless.

Isn't that fee one of the big reasons they are profitable? Well I should as profitable as they are. They are making money regardless.

 

Definitely. It doesn't seem sustainable to me, but they don't seem to ask me what I think about the subsidy when I get my bi-annual donation solicitation phone calls.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.