Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brent Musburger Calling it Quits

Featured Replies

I'm going to miss Brent.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe his show will be on Sirus XM channel 95 . He is one of the all time best. But I also like to throw a few bucks on a game and appreciate he did as well.

 

Brent does as well, I'm told.

Brent's show has started on XM 204, I listened today. The way I understand it, station will be on from 3 to 8pm, with Brent's actual show at 6pm. I kind of enjoyed it, I think today was their first day on the air.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.