2nd Region Rankings - Week 5

Have you seen Powell County this season? They're suppose to have a pretty good team I think. I've always wanted to make it to a Powell county game, I actually lived there for a little while when I was really young.

They are ok but not great. Great basketball town. Henderson had them down 15 early got into a little foul trouble and had leading scorer ejected and held on for the win. And at that time we didn't have bench player 6-9 so not much on bench to help.

Have you seen Powell County this season? They're suppose to have a pretty good team I think. I've always wanted to make it to a Powell county game, I actually lived there for a little while when I was really young.

What @cols said. They played Scott County great @ Scott County in the first half, down 9 @ halftime but Scott County took a 20+ point led in the second half...Powell got it back to within 15 and that was it. If they get going (running/gunning) and they're hot from anywhere on the court, then they can win games. Should win a game, maybe even 2 in the region tournament, depending on the draw.