Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2006 Dayton Greendevils

Featured Replies

Friday night was the first chance I had to go to a Dayton Greendevils game this season, and boy was I impressed. I've had the chance to follow this program closely through the Coach Lickert era, and this by far is the best that they have played. This is a team with very few superstars on it, but these guys understand that it takes a team effort to get the job done, and thats what they do! The offense is a very simple offense theat they have really bought into and are on their way to mastering it. On defense they were bringing it! And I mean bringing it. I know that Lloyd's players will testify, cause I saw alot of duck and covering going on over there. Hopefully people will keep overlooking the Devils, but I dont knwo if thats the best approach anymore, I think that Coach Lickert, along with Coach Deaton, and Coach Smith, have channeled the athletes at Dayton and the only direction that they are going is up!!! The 3 - 1 devils travel to Bracken County this weekend, so good luck devils and keep working hard!!!

I was there and I couldn't agree with you more.

Good win for Dayton but the schedule isn't doing them any favors in the district. They get the 3 favorites (NCC up first, then Holy Cross, then Beechwood after a bye week) at home and unless they knock one of them off they will have to go on the road to Ludlow and then Bellevue in the last two weeks of the season maybe having to win both.

Friday night was the first chance I had to go to a Dayton Greendevils game this season, and boy was I impressed. I've had the chance to follow this program closely through the Coach Lickert era, and this by far is the best that they have played. This is a team with very few superstars on it, but these guys understand that it takes a team effort to get the job done, and thats what they do! The offense is a very simple offense theat they have really bought into and are on their way to mastering it. On defense they were bringing it! And I mean bringing it. I know that Lloyd's players will testify, cause I saw alot of duck and covering going on over there. Hopefully people will keep overlooking the Devils, but I dont knwo if thats the best approach anymore, I think that Coach Lickert, along with Coach Deaton, and Coach Smith, have channeled the athletes at Dayton and the only direction that they are going is up!!! The 3 - 1 devils travel to Bracken County this weekend, so good luck devils and keep working hard!!!

 

It's good to say Dayton doing well. Coach Lickert seems to have his ducks in a row!:thumb: Lickert was a great linebacker in college...and I suspect he's teaching his expertise to that aggressive Dayton defense. Congrats and Good Luck Dayton:ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.