Whitley County vs Lynn Camp Predictions

Bubba Wilson

I reck'in it will be a really good matchup this Friday as the Colonels look to get in the win column for the first time in 2006 and the Wildcats look to get two in a row over that there County team. I sure think Coach Black has some scores to settle with the Wildcats from last season when they dropped 60 points on his Jacket team over there in Williamsburg. The Colonel players should be fired up and ready to fight, fight, fight since them there Wildcats snapped a long losing streak last season to the Colonels. Coach Mitchell loves the underdog role, and is a wiley old veteren on them sidelines and should have his team ready to play as well. I look fur a close game right down to the wire. Lynn Camp 30 Whitley Co 28.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have alot of faith in Jim Black, I think he will have a few surprises in store for the Campers this time around. Look for some onside kicks, reverses on kickoffs and maybe a halfback pass or two thrown in to get things rolling in the favor of the Colonels...Whitley 35 LC 14

Lynn Camp will hang close, might even pull it off if they hang onto the ball and work the clock. They've faced Ol' Jim before and know what he likes to do. New personel, new school, same rivalry. A few wrinkles may appear from having more firepower, but the game will remain the same.

If Whiltey can hold Bell's offense to 17 points, they can win this game if they don't turn the ball over.

Whitley County has played murderous schedule up to this point in the season, and have learned some hard lessons. And they have been able to come out of it without injuries. Playing this tough schedule will help the Colonels not only this year but in seasons to come.

The defense has not been the problem this year, it has been the offense giving away TD's against much more athletic defenses. Lynn Camp will not be as athletic as Bell, North Hardin or Shelby County.

Jim Black may not hang 60 on Lynn Camp but he will hang enough on them to win the game.