Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Central 36 Valley 0

Featured Replies

Anyone got the score of this one?

Central 36 Valley 0. I'm not sure why, but this game ended late.

Central seems like they're the real deal. I will be interested to see how they fare against PRP on Sept 22. If they can beat the Panthers, they have an excellent chance to go 10-0.

Central better not overlook BE.

Central better not overlook BE.

 

The reverse is also true. Bullitt East better not overlook Central. :cool:

I'm not worried about that. BE knows if they aren't ready for that game, they will lose. I doubt Central will overlook the game either.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.