Covington Catholic v Highlands Predictions.

mexitucky

HHS 6 clean sheets in a row, impressive.

CCH 1-1 against a very good Trinity team in Louisville, impressive.

HHS will be up for this game between the white lines and in the stands. Can CCH put together back to back good performances in a row? After starting off the season with 4 straight wins CCH has gone L,W,T,W,L,W,T, still looking for some consistency. It begins with playing with the same intensity they played with against Trinity and settling in with a set starting 11 and rotation, if this happens I expect a 3-0-0 week for the "School from Park Hills."

CCH 2 - HHS 0

Why the "School from Park Hills"? I don't see you use School from Ft Thomas, School from Erlanger, School from Newport, etc?

Why the "School from Park Hills"? I don't see you use School from Ft Thomas, School from Erlanger, School from Newport, etc?

I don't want to speak for Mexitucky, but back when Rodenburg was football coach at Cov. Cath. He referred to Highlands as "the team from Ft. Thomas". My guess is that he was just having a little fun.

HHS 6 clean sheets in a row, impressive.

CCH 1-1 against a very good Trinity team in Louisville, impressive.

HHS will be up for this game between the white lines and in the stands. Can CCH put together back to back good performances in a row? After starting off the season with 4 straight wins CCH has gone L,W,T,W,L,W,T, still looking for some consistency. It begins with playing with the same intensity they played with against Trinity and settling in with a set starting 11 and rotation, if this happens I expect a 3-0-0 week for the "School from Park Hills."

CCH 2 - HHS 0

Like OldBird said, its a reference to a bygone era when Rodenburg was at CovCath.