Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Biggest kicker ever???

Featured Replies

Rockcastle made bold move last night putting #74 Brad Durham ( the UofL signee) in as PAT kicker. By the way Brad is something like 6'6'' 315. (Maybe someone can give exact stats?) But my question is has there ever been a kicker this big in KY? And if anyone knows, why did Rock do this? Is he the most accurate kicker on the team? It made me chuckle to see him kick the ball. It is basically like he runs into the ball and it happens to go through the air. No disrespect to Brad there is obviously a reason Rock coaches has him kicking. Its just kinda funny.:p

Belfry has a big boy, but not that big! Is Durham an old fashioned kicker? Can't picture a 315 pounder doing the soccer thing. If I'm bettin', I'm going with the kid from Rock, and will require proof before I pay up (lol). Go big man! You know, the longest field goal in NFL history was by a chubster, straight-on, and only half a foot as I recall.

Belfry has a big boy, but not that big! Is Durham an old fashioned kicker? Can't picture a 315 pounder doing the soccer thing. If I'm bettin', I'm going with the kid from Rock, and will require proof before I pay up (lol). Go big man! You know, the longest field goal in NFL history was by a chubster, straight-on, and only half a foot as I recall.[/QUOTE]

 

 

63 yarder by Tom Dempsey of the New Orleans Saints in 1970. I remember seeing that game live.

Belfry has a big boy, but not that big! Is Durham an old fashioned kicker? Can't picture a 315 pounder doing the soccer thing. If I'm bettin', I'm going with the kid from Rock, and will require proof before I pay up (lol). Go big man! You know, the longest field goal in NFL history was by a chubster, straight-on, and only half a foot as I recall.[/QUOTE]

 

 

63 yarder by Tom Dempsey of the New Orleans Saints in 1970. I remember seeing that game live.

 

Wow, you're right. I saw clips, and he had a little foot too. I was looking online, and he had a special shoe made for his foot, with a big square toe. The heck with them soccer style Jan Steneruds (sic?). USA, USA, USA!

 

Wow, you're right. I saw clips, and he had a little foot too. I was looking online, and he had a special shoe made for his foot, with a big square toe. The heck with them soccer style Jan Steneruds (sic?). USA, USA, USA!

He had a deformed foot from birth.

Belfry has a big boy, but not that big! Is Durham an old fashioned kicker? Can't picture a 315 pounder doing the soccer thing. If I'm bettin', I'm going with the kid from Rock, and will require proof before I pay up (lol). Go big man! You know, the longest field goal in NFL history was by a chubster, straight-on, and only half a foot as I recall.

 

 

'was' is the key word here. :D

And half an arm.

Belfry has a big boy, but not that big! Is Durham an old fashioned kicker? Can't picture a 315 pounder doing the soccer thing. If I'm bettin', I'm going with the kid from Rock, and will require proof before I pay up (lol). Go big man! You know, the longest field goal in NFL history was by a chubster, straight-on, and only half a foot as I recall.[/QUOTE]

 

 

63 yarder by Tom Dempsey of the New Orleans Saints in 1970. I remember seeing that game live.

MAN, you're almost as old as me!! :D:p

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.