Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brossart 3 Beechwood 1

Featured Replies

Final down at Pendrey. Two in a row for the Stangs. Paul Laurence Dunbar up next for the youngins.

Thought it was 4-1, but Riherds also says 3-1, so maybe I'm mistaken.

 

Cody Chism and Tanner Griffin with PKs.

Griff two more "natural goals" - both assisted by Sophomore Bradley Hickman.

 

First time I had the privilege of watching seniors Cody Chism, Trevor Kahmann, and Keeper Sam Hildreth play. All performed admirably.

Hildreth was super-impressive, stopping numerous point-blank goal attempts, and demonstrated a strong foot.

 

Mustangs will have to put on their "big boy" pants Thursday in Lexington against the 6th ranked Paul Laurence Dunbar.

  • Author

Tanner's third goal was nullified by an offsides penalty which would have made it 4-1. Always good to see Mustang in the house!

Got to make it down to watch the game tonight not sure but I think Tanner's second goal came from number 11. Not sure who that is?

Without a scoreboard, and with my vantage point being from the opposite end of the field, and not having a clue what I am looking at, I'm not surprised that I got it wrong.

 

I did think our guys played together well, and was happy to see them get the win.

 

#11 is Cody Chism, a two-fall sport athlete who plays soccer and doubles back on the Cross-Country team, all while maintaining first honors in the classroom.

Without a scoreboard, and with my vantage point being from the opposite end of the field, and not having a clue what I am looking at, I'm not surprised that I got it wrong.

 

I did think our guys played together well, and was happy to see them get the win.

 

#11 is Cody Chism, a two-fall sport athlete who plays soccer and doubles back on the Cross-Country team, all while maintaining first honors in the classroom.

 

You are becoming quite the soccer fan Mustang!

Got to make it down to watch the game tonight not sure but I think Tanner's second goal came from number 11. Not sure who that is?[/QUOTE]

 

Surprised you didn't recognize #11.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.