Brossart 3 Beechwood 1

Teemoore25

Thought it was 4-1, but Riherds also says 3-1, so maybe I'm mistaken.

Cody Chism and Tanner Griffin with PKs.

Griff two more "natural goals" - both assisted by Sophomore Bradley Hickman.

First time I had the privilege of watching seniors Cody Chism, Trevor Kahmann, and Keeper Sam Hildreth play. All performed admirably.

Hildreth was super-impressive, stopping numerous point-blank goal attempts, and demonstrated a strong foot.

Mustangs will have to put on their "big boy" pants Thursday in Lexington against the 6th ranked Paul Laurence Dunbar.

Without a scoreboard, and with my vantage point being from the opposite end of the field, and not having a clue what I am looking at, I'm not surprised that I got it wrong.

I did think our guys played together well, and was happy to see them get the win.

#11 is Cody Chism, a two-fall sport athlete who plays soccer and doubles back on the Cross-Country team, all while maintaining first honors in the classroom.

Without a scoreboard, and with my vantage point being from the opposite end of the field, and not having a clue what I am looking at, I'm not surprised that I got it wrong.

I did think our guys played together well, and was happy to see them get the win.

#11 is Cody Chism, a two-fall sport athlete who plays soccer and doubles back on the Cross-Country team, all while maintaining first honors in the classroom.

You are becoming quite the soccer fan Mustang!