Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Facebook Messenger Phone...could it replace Cell Phone Companies

Featured Replies

Anyone else ever use the phone function on Messenger?

 

I was in a black hole (Adair Co.) yesterday and had no phone service (Verizon). :lol2:

 

I was able to get text and go online but no phone service...I thought I'd try the Phone function on Messenger and I was surprised at how good it worked. Quality was a little less than normal but not bad by any stretch.

 

With Wi-Fi becoming more and more wide spread, could Messenger or another similar service some day replace Cell Service as we currently know it?

Hate when my wife calls me on Messenger but yea its very affective.

Never used that feature but the iPhone 6 has wi fi enabling so I use that at the lake house where there is no reception, only wifi

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.