Highlands 20 Simon Kenton 0 (Frosh)

Thanks! Me too I think he just retired from the nfl..... I guess we will just have to see in 3 weeks when they play again hopefully they can get one of them back. I do agree with you #38 ran the ball hard and probably should of been running the ball from the start. #6 is a fast kid but it takes him a while to get going but I guess it doesn't help if you have 2-3 guys in the back field soon as you get the ball.

I was talking about a boy not a man lol

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off I wanna say this was a good game for both teams. No poor sportsmanship that I saw.You could really tell highlands had a game under their belt as SK didn't look ready in the 1st quarter where the damage was done. Sk played better after the 2nd quarter and had a couple chances at the goal line and couldn't get it in. It could of been interesting if they did. I also wanna point out SK was without their starting running and qb. The hammack kid is out with a concussion and is a stud if he played I think it's a different game. Greenandpurple really? 68-0? Lol

I was saying the same exact thing last night but in Highlands favor. When Highlands had SK backed up I think Twice to their own Goal Line or close to it with like 3rd and Forever and Highlands was whistled for 2 roughing the Passer Penalties, I'm thinking the Birds would of easily Capitalized on both shorts field for Scores like they did on the 1 series. So that makes it 34-14? Just comparing Logic right? I will say that SK played much better after the 1st quarter while Highlands was resting most of their starters on Defense.:thumb: Can't base anything off a Frosh game but I like Highlands chances going forward with this class and the current 8th grade class!

Nky better get their Licks in now!

Just sayin...

If we are going to do the woulda, coulda, shoulda thing, it then bears mentioning that Highlands also has a couple of would be starters/impact players who are nursing injuries and missed the game.

I agree. HHS is making sacrifices until everyone get's healthy. HHS is missing the kicker right now, no back up QB and missing a couple of other guys and still had a few banged up from that Trinity war. #17 Ahlfeld is a running QB and can't run the ball right now because we have no back up. He's supposed to be playing safety too but isn't allowed because they can't take a chance of getting him hurt.

Be careful what you wish for if you want everyone to be healthy!