I Want My 80% Part III - Timeline, Rules and Miscellaneous Discussion

NamecipS

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killing me. :lol2:

Ok, I'll start.

I'm thinking a Tue, Wed, Thur. Maybe 23-25th of August. Somewhere between 8-10 start time. My primary preference would be 24th @ 9.

Miscellaneous topic - $$$$ Keep it the same or raise it? Do we still want to roll with the 40/40/20 splits?

24th seems good to me.

I'd vote to keep money and pot the same.

24th.

Keep the the money and pot the same.

Can we do the 24th or 25th?

Let's see where the vote goes. So far the 24th is leading

24th 9pm same winnings for me

Looks like the 24th is the winner at 9pm
Don't know why I had the 30th on my mind lol. I'll be ready.

I've had a couple ask about money. The way I view it, the same people return and all earned some trust by pre-paying last year. Other than paying Godot for the website, I don't see any problem with people paying before the year is over. I'll work with Godot and let you know how we're going to handle it.

@HammerTime

I haven't talked with Godot, but I see no reason to worry about the money right now.

If someone doesn't pay, then we'll ridicule them on BGP and find a new member next year.

@HammerTime

I haven't talked with Godot, but I see no reason to worry about the money right now.

If someone doesn't pay, then we'll ridicule them on BGP and find a new member next year.

And then someone won't get paid. :lol2: Pretty sure everyone had to pay before the draft or maybe the season last year.

I will hold it in my Paypal account if you want me to take care of it.

I mean ,we got some shady guys like the milkman in here. Just sayin...

Looking at the list, he's really the only shady one other than yourself. We've got a couple who can handle you and him. HB20 and PP are working security even if they're not getting paid for it.