Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open carry excercised

Featured Replies

We were at Lakeside Live event at Lexington Green last night. I noticed a guy in t-shirt, jeans and a ballistic black holster and realized he was open carrying. Well attended venue. No issues, no one seemed concern. I do believe the fully encased holster kept the fact that he was armed less noticeable.

Good people also carry guns. I had mine at lunch today, while I'm no Dirty Harry, I had the ability to defend the room if need be.

I carry mine just about everywhere. Nobody is ever the wiser. Normally, I carry concealed.

 

I need to get a new IWB holster though. The one I have is not very comfortable.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.