July 8, 201610 yr This is my one and only post. WE need to stop talking about one another and come together and start talking to one another. I think the following quote by Woodrow Wilson says it best: How We Get Together on Differences The way we generally strive for rights is by getting our fighting blood up; and I venture to say that is the long way and not the short way. If you come at me with your fists doubled, I think I can promise you that mine will double as fast as yours; but if you come to me and say, “Let us sit down and take counsel together, and, if we differ from one another, understand why it is that we differ from one another, just what the points at issue are,” we will presently find that we are not so far apart after all, that the points on which we differ are few and the points on which we agree are many, and that if we only have the patience and the candor and the desire to get together, we will get together. Woodrow Wilson
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.