Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dental questions

Featured Replies

My dentist has recommended something I'm not comfortable doing. Looking for a second opinion. Anyone have recommendations on a NKY dentist?

My dentist has recommended something I'm not comfortable doing. Looking for a second opinion. Anyone have recommendations on a NKY dentist?

 

How far you willing to drive? Mine is off Montgomery, and he's great.

My dentist has recommended something I'm not comfortable doing. Looking for a second opinion. Anyone have recommendations on a NKY dentist?

what is he recommending?

My dentist has recommended something I'm not comfortable doing. Looking for a second opinion. Anyone have recommendations on a NKY dentist?

 

I go to Independence Family Dentistry and have been for several years now. We've used Aspen a couple times in the past and would not recommend them at all.

I go to Independence Family Dentistry and have been for several years now. We've used Aspen a couple times in the past and would not recommend them at all.

Avoid Aspen.

Avoid Aspen.

 

There wasn't a single thing about my experience there that was good.

There wasn't a single thing about my experience there that was good.
Not a fan of their business model. They have shot some patients here a treatment plan that would have paid for my new boat had they been stupid enough to follow through with them. I've never understood that angle. Sadly, my profession has it's share of fleeces.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.