Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone know the score of Muhlenburg North vs. Bullitt Central?

Featured Replies

Can anyone help?

Central was leading 13-0 in the 1st when lightning cleared the field. As our 10:00 p.m. local time it had not resumed

Thanks RADIO GUY. Was the game finally cancelled?

I am going to say that it was. That whole area was hit hard with one down pour after another and the lightning "counter" would have been started every 2-3 minutes.

  • Author

I know the game wasn't cancelled, I heard BC didn't get home until 6 AM!

The game ended after 1:00 a.m. or later with Bullitt getting a 41-0 romp. Touch start for North's new coach, but I bet he will always remember it because of the long delay:sleep: :sleep:

I'd say he'll remember the 5-6 personal fouls in the 4th quarter, one player ejection, one player pushing a coach, and another player refusing to go in the game. Trully a bad showing for North from what I understand.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.