Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daviess County 7 East Carter 6

Featured Replies

  • Author

Congratulations on a great season East Carter

Hard to believe they scored 6 runs and lost . Who would have thought that could happen.

Dan I believe you are the same guy that said they wouldn't win the Region. They done that. I think you are the same guy that said they would be run ruled by most of the top 10 teams. They weren't. The first bracket play game was against a really good team. They lost 7-4. I've seen the Fouts kid pitch a lot. I don't believe she had her best game. If you kept track they played four straight games yesterday in 95 degree heat with heat delays. They beat 3 really good teams yesterday with Montana pitching every game of the tournament and you are asking how they lost a 6 run lead, which didn't happen until the 6th inning. Nobody can understand why you give East Carter no respect. You always have some negative response. For a college coach to come on and make negative comments about a high school team full of sophomores, freshman and one 8th grader is ridiculous. East Carter is the only team you do that way. Why? Pretty much everything you have said about them has been wrong. By the way they finished 5th in the KY Stafe Tournament after losing their first game.

Chill out , I never said a couple of those things ! . East Carter had a GREAT run at the sweet 16 . I thought they might struggle against teams that put a lot of balls in play because in the regular season Fouts was so entirely dominant they didnt have to play much D .. thats not disrespect it's just common knowledge and fact . 21 outs in a game .. she strikes out 15 . Friend thats not much D being played . But She's so good they are going to that 12-15 K's a game because she's that dominant . They had a great run to finish 5th and had the final four nearly secured . I knew after the tough draw they could do some damage . But from watching East Jess in person it was my opinion they were going to have a rough start . Thats doesnt make me negative against EC , just stating the truth . This experience of getting some W's down there great for all those young players. They will benefit HUGE from getting those W's and advancing like they did . If they play a tougher schedule they will be better prepared to see the Male's Scott co's etc etc . They are a def top 5 team next year and I wish them the best . I want Eastern Ky fastpitch to catch up with the west . I'm on your side SB fan1016 . If you were ask before that last game -- You think EC wins if they score 6 runs ? Heck I'd bet ON EC against most small college teams with Fouts and 6 runs . So enjoy the ride and get those kids playing some good travel ball. Forgive me for upsetting you , it really wasnt intentional.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.