But Hillary claims to have never lied...

Say what? But you would have voted for Ted Cruz had he been the nominee. They don't get anymore unethical than lyin' Ted. You WILL vote for Trump and he is every bit as bad as the woman you spend so much time harping on. I don't think those who vote for HRC are any more immoral than those who would vote for Cruz or Trump. All of these politicians will do or say anything to gain power or remain in power. A Hillary supporter is no more immoral than a Trump supporter. We've heard it for decades now-- the Clintons are criminals, murderers, heartless bastards out to destroy people...blah, blah, blah. Why haven't they been jailed over all these many years for their crime-spree? Just silliness and conspiracy nonsense. Get used to seeing me Lady Clinton in the Oval Office for the next eight years and picking three or four Supreme Court justices along the way. Her legacy will be felt for generations to come, mostly as a result of her SCOTUS picks.

This makes me feel sick to my stomach.:puke:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really ?

" I don’t lie, I mean I don’t lie. In fact, if anything, I’m so truthful that it gets me in trouble, OK? They say I’m too truthful. And, no I don’t lie. I don’t lie. I’m self-funding my campaign. I tell the truth."

- Donald Trump 2/21/2016

The difference to me is many want to crucify Hillary for things that politicians are doing now and have done for years.

This is why I will vote for the non-politician.