Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County at Harrison County

Featured Replies

I must say that I know nothing about Harrison County other than where it's at. Alot of questions marks for Boyle this season with alot of very talented new players playing rolls this season. Not sure what to expect this friday night. Right now I just hope the Rebels leave Cynthiana with a win.

Boyle Co. 28-7.

I don't know much about Harrison Co. either. However, Larry Vaught from the Advocate Messenger says Harrison Co. is down this year and that the Rebels should be fine. With that said, I think Boyle will win 35-13.

 

Go BC.

I too don't know much about them, other then the Head Coach, who I know, but other then that, nothing. Hard to predict a score on this one, lets just say I hope the Rebels win. Planning on making the trip, hope I don't get lost.

Boyle 35 - 6

This one could get ugly. 49-0 Boyle.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.