Breathitt Co. vs Fleming Co.

Breathitt should run away with this one. Fleming lost 11 of 13 starters from last year. Fleming is very young this year. I believe they will be starting a freshman quarterback.

Fleming is very inexperienced this year. Currently they are going to play Bailey Ellison, a senior at quarterback, with their main skill people being seniors with limited experience from last year. Could be a long evening in Jackson Friday night. The Panthers are going to have make good decisions to stay in the game.

Come on Fleming reload ,,, our District needs you guys to be just as good or better than the last few years ....

Is Fritz playing ball someplace ? How about 55 ?

Fritz is at UK. He is gonna play baseball for the BatCats. #55 happens to be Richie Gray and he is playing football at Morehead St. Both are good athletes

Fleming is very inexperienced this year. Currently they are going to play Bailey Ellison, a senior at quarterback, with their main skill people being seniors with limited experience from last year. Could be a long evening in Jackson Friday night. The Panthers are going to have make good decisions to stay in the game.

I think you are correct that Ellison will start the season at QB but Newsome could be under center by the time the district schedule comes around.

Come on Fleming reload ,,, our District needs you guys to be just as good or better than the last few years ....

Is Fritz playing ball someplace ? How about 55 ?

The last I heard Fritz was hoping to walk on to the UK baseball team.

Number 55, Richie Gray is playing football at Morehead.

Right now it looks like the reload may take a couple of years. There are only 8 seniors and 11 juniors on the team. The freshman class is probably the largest class numbers and size wise we have had for a long time. By the end of the season you will probably see some of them get some quality time.

I think you are correct that Ellison will start the season at QB but Newsome could be under center by the time the district schedule comes around.

I was surprised Newsome did not get a snap at the Grid. You're beating me to the punch on Red Devils questions as well.

I think Fleming beat Bath Co. 7-0 in the grid. Not a good sign for Fleming County this year.

Fleming will take their lumps this year and next but when these freshmen are jrs and srs the Panthers will back in the mix. Im going out on a limb and predict Fleming doesnt make the playoffs

Fleming will take their lumps this year and next but when these freshmen are jrs and srs the Panthers will back in the mix. Im going out on a limb and predict Fleming doesnt make the playoffs

It's going to come down to the Lewis and West Carter games. If Fleming improves steadily, they could finish anywhere from 2nd to 4th in the district. Obviously Russell is head and shoulders above anybody else in the district. I think all the other teams have question marks that will have to be answered.