Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did Xavier play its way out of a 2 seed?

Featured Replies

I think they stay on the 2 line, but wouldn't be shocked if they drop to a 3.

 

Wife and I have a hotel booked for St. Louis, so here's to hoping it works out.

Honestly, I can't figure out what your issue with Chris is? Was he rude to you at some point? What on Earth does a loss in the semis of his league tourney tell you? Look at a list of coaches nationally that lost in their conference semifinals, they can all coach. This loss does nothing to eliminate him from interest from other schools, and I can PROMISE you, he is not in the vicinity of at risk of being let go. I don't get you with this on-going narrative of yours. I know he can, and has, rub some people the wrong way, but don't let that cloud your judgment on the bigger picture.

 

No direct issue with Chris at all, just dont think he is that high level of a coach. This year is proving that because for once he has significant talent and it like X season is fading away quickly. They should be an elite 8 team minimum this year, but (as I said earlier in the year) they dont have an elite 8 coach to lead them there, and its going to show.

No direct issue with Chris at all, just dont think he is that high level of a coach. This year is proving that because for once he has significant talent and it like X season is fading away quickly. They should be an elite 8 team minimum this year, but (as I said earlier in the year) they dont have an elite 8 coach to lead them there, and its going to show.

A) who got the significant talent?

B) they are 27-5, that is some kind of fading.

C) so if they fall short of the Elite 8 he stinks? Got it.

 

I will take you at your word, but all of your posts this year reek of you having an issue with him as a person. You certainly can't have an issue with his coaching resume'.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.