March 11, 201610 yr Just got these. They are friggin' awesome. Two speakers in each ear. Don't know about the durability yet. Sound is incredible.
March 12, 201610 yr They look interesting. Problem for me is any ear bud I've tried hurts my ears in very little time. I just can't seem to wear them, but oddly I can wear my Bluetooth headset with no problems. :idunno:
March 13, 201610 yr They look interesting. Problem for me is any ear bud I've tried hurts my ears in very little time. I just can't seem to wear them, but oddly I can wear my Bluetooth headset with no problems. :idunno: Oooooo you wear a bluetooth headset , one of those guys.....
March 13, 201610 yr Oooooo you wear a bluetooth headset , one of those guys..... Only when I'm going to be on the phone for any length of time. Then, yes, I'm one of those guys. So much more comfortable!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.