Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lewis Co /Fleming Co updates

Featured Replies

Somehow I found the radio broadcast on Flemingsburg radio website but it was Gary Kidwell talking and then I lost it and can't get it back. But I did a text saying was Lewis was up 38 to 30 and Fleming went on a 10 to 0 run. 40 to 38 Fleming in 3rd.

  • Author

Now I got a few people in the gym texting me updates. Tied at 40.

  • Author

Fleming 47-46 end of third quarter.

Pretty sure that one of Fleming's few wins this season was over Lewis County.

  • Author

Yes at Fleming, I know Lewis beat at Mason tourney and I think I'm ekc tourney.

  • Author

Lewis up 1 with less than 5 to go.

  • Author

Lewis up 2. I'm sorry but they are not sending me time left.

Lewis up 2. I'm sorry but they are not sending me time left.

 

Appreciate the updates, Slick.

  • Author

Congrats to Coach Hampton and the Lions! Also to Coach Taylor and the Panthers on a great game.

Coach Taylor is one of the best new coaches in the region. He had a very inexperienced Panther team ready for this game.

Glad to see LC and Coach Hampton get the win.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.