Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paris/Moco 40th District Championship Prediction

Who will win the 40th District? 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win the 40th District?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

You must have been with Bill Walton at one of those outside concerts because Paris has already beaten MOCO twice. Fall apart? They never led the game against Brossart...worst shooting game of the year that day.

I don't think Paris can beat Montgomery twice. They will fall apart like they did against Brossart in the All A Finals MoCo by 7
You must have been with Bill Walton at one of those outside concerts because Paris has already beaten MOCO twice. Fall apart? They never led the game against Brossart...worst shooting game of the year that day.

 

They beat them by a buzzer beater both times. MoCo will do the same thing Brossart did i think, and play zone. Coach Brooks will fail to make adjustments and try to shoot out of it. Just my thought. Paris isn't built for these finals games, Montgomery has been there too many times and that's why I'm taking the Indians by 7.

They beat them by a buzzer beater both times. MoCo will do the same thing Brossart did i think, and play zone. Coach Brooks will fail to make adjustments and try to shoot out of it. Just my thought. Paris isn't built for these finals games, Montgomery has been there too many times and that's why I'm taking the Indians by 7.

What statistics make you built for these finals games? I'm confused. What has Montgomery co won with these kids that makes them so great? Or maybe you are talking about the school history hopefully. Paris took the title last year.....and has beat mo co twice this season. ready to watch this one.

Edited by Ballislife84

What statistics make you built for these finals games? I'm confused. What has Montgomery co won? Paris took the title last year.....and has beat mo co twice this season. ready to watch this one.

 

^^^^^

Bruh, the dudes got a point. I like this moco squad, but they have to win something first, before I can talk crazy stuff. ;)

^^^^^

Bruh, the dudes got a point. I like this moco squad, but they have to win something first, before I can talk crazy stuff. ;)

Actually it's ma'am. lol

I think MoCo wins by 12 tonight! Caswell Fuller will be the floor general and Art Walker will have the hot hand. X factor tonight is Shelby Combs.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.