January 31, 201610 yr The Rams continued to struggle in this one but still dug down deep enough to post the win.(12-8, 3-6 A 10) Leading the way was,Joseph Chartouny(St. Hubert, PQ) with 18 points. He was 9 points above his season average. Massachusetts(8-12, 1-7 A 10) sees their long season get even longer with another defeat. Leading the team tonight with 21 points was,Trey Davis(Dallas Texas)
January 31, 201610 yr Interesting that you were able to follow this one while also watching the cream rise to the top in the Kentucky game...:lol2:
January 31, 201610 yr Author Interesting that you were able to follow this one while also watching the cream rise to the top in the Kentucky game...:lol2:Stupidity runs wild on this topic already. This one was played very early today and yes I watched it. I was doing other things and did not take to post on it.
January 31, 201610 yr I like what Neubauer is doing at Fordham. They're still far from the top, but he's improved them tremendously. Really good coach.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.