Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Clay 80 Lafayette 58

Featured Replies

Dunbar and HC the top 2 right now.

 

Followed by..... in no order..

Scott co, Madison ctl, lex cath, Lafayette

 

Just another 11 region gauntlet setting up for the region tournament.

  • Author
Dunbar and HC the top 2 right now.

 

Followed by..... in no order..

Scott co, Madison ctl, lex cath, Lafayette

 

Just another 11 region gauntlet setting up for the region tournament.

 

I probably agree with your top two teams, but it is hard to not put Scott County in there.

 

I saw them come into Henry Clay's gym and totally control the game. I know how young they are, but they are good and going to be really, really good.

I agree and disagree. IMO it is:

1. Dunbar

 

 

2. Scott County

 

3. Henry Clay

 

 

 

 

 

4-8

 

 

 

9-17

I am more concerned about Bengal1. Pretty adamant that the Generals were a top tier team. It looks like they will have to be Lexington Catholic to just get into the region. He's been awful quiet this week for some reason. I hope he's ok.

I probably agree with your top two teams, but it is hard to not put Scott County in there.

 

I saw them come into Henry Clay's gym and totally control the game. I know how young they are, but they are good and going to be really, really good.

 

Yes youth is why I left them out. Hard to imagine them stringing 3 wins together in that field. Not saying they won't but extremely difficult.

An HC vs Dunbar finals would pit 2 coaches that's never won a region title correct?

 

Both have had nice teams in the past but never got over the hump. That would be a dandy storyline.

  • Author
Yes youth is why I left them out. Hard to imagine them stringing 3 wins together in that field. Not saying they won't but extremely difficult.

 

I keep waiting for that youth to show up and it hasn't yet.

 

They are 21-2 and start three FRESHMEN, a sophomore, and a junior.

 

Billy Hicks has done a great job coaching this team.

If you haven't seen them play they are very good...regardless of age.

If you haven't seen them play they are very good...regardless of age.

 

Regardless of grade they are very good and very well coached.

  • Author

Billy has those young boys playing hard and very good defense.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.