Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Central Florida 64 South Florida 54

Featured Replies

The Bulls forced 15 turnovers while giving it up only 8 times. They tied UCF in rebounding and actually had 18 offensive rebounds, to the Knights 6.

 

USF took 70 shots from the field, 30 more than the UCF. 70 shots. 70!!!!

 

How do you lose taking 70 shots? YOU MISS 47 OF THEM!!!!! I mean wide open suckers, too. Layups.

 

At least they didn't miss a dunk, tonight. 23/70 from the field. 29%. UCF didn't exactly light it up, either, (16/40) or the score could have been a whole lot worse. (The Knights garnered 25 points from the line.)

 

I've never seen the beat. The Bulls play hard. They rebound well. They play great team defense. They never quit. And they can't hit a shot to save their sole.

 

Watching this team play is coming close to the most frustrating thing I've ever experienced.

I watched quite a bit of this one. Bulls MADE seven more shots than UCF and lost by double digits.

 

UCF 25-32 from the stripe

USF 4-11

  • Author

!!!!NAME DROP!!!!

 

BTW, Sweet Lou was in attendance, sitting right behind some friends of ours. That head of hair is gettin awful grey. He looked to be in good health, though.

  • Author
I watched quite a bit of this one. Bulls MADE seven more shots than UCF and lost by double digits.

 

UCF 25-32 from the stripe

USF 4-11

 

You couldn't hear me screaming at the refs in the first half?

 

I swear, if Tacko Fall stayed in the offensive lane any longer, I was going to start charging him rent. I know they heard me, because they got him on a 3 second violation early in the 2nd half. He stayed out after that.

Take a Fall? Unfortunate name for a roundballer.

  • Author
Take a Fall? Unfortunate name for a roundballer.

 

Especially for a guy who's 7'7". :)

 

Sorry misspelled it. Tacko, not Tako. Still, it's pronounced Taco. A lady sitting beside us kept calling him Taco Bell. I'm sure he gets that everywhere they play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.