Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KHSAA Rules

Featured Replies

What are the current khsaa rules/policies on high school coaches coaching AAU teams?

Several high school coaches also have AAU programs. They only rules that I can think of is that the team cannot use the school's name and must be a completely seperate organization from the school. Also the coach cannot coach during the dead period. There have been alot of AAU coaches land head coaching high school jobs and assitant positions.

Team Manimal is run by Casey County Head Coach Maze Stallworth...Also another rule is that the head coach cant coach more than 3 of his players in the spring.

Team Manimal is run by Casey County Head Coach Maze Stallworth...Also another rule is that the head coach cant coach more than 3 of his players in the spring.

 

I can confirm that rule is correct. KHSAA's way of keeping HS coaches from just running their teams as AAU and playing year round.

I can confirm that rule is correct. KHSAA's way of keeping HS coaches from just running their teams as AAU and playing year round.

 

Do you or anyone else know how the KHSAA rule is different from other states such as Indiana? I heard Indiana was slightly different.

Do you or anyone else know how the KHSAA rule is different from other states such as Indiana? I heard Indiana was slightly different.

 

I honestly have no clue.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.