Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class A Preview

Featured Replies

Is in the Football Preview Forum!:dancingpa

 

Great job, Scribe !!!!

 

Is it just me, or does there seem to be a wealth of HUGE (and talented) lineman in the Commonwealth this year?

It's better than anything I've seen or read anywhere. Will there be a new one in there tomorrow or does anyone know??

Glad to see a preview on my beloved Cards and their competition

Nice job Scribe, I thank you for your time and efforts in bringing this to us all

Even thought I am an LCA fan, I have to agree that they do not belong in the top 10 (yet!).

 

I do NOT subscribe to the idea that how you finished last year is necessarily how you should be rated in a pre-season poll. We are measuring what we think MAY happen THIS year, not what did happen LAST year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.