Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adair County 73 John Hardin 61

Featured Replies

The Indians improved to 8-1 on the season and proved their win against Taylor County was no fluke as they dominated the game from start to finish being led by Chance Meltons 21 points, 11 rebounds and 7 assist. Cameron Lasley chipped in 21 as well

Can't believe John Hardin lost to "one of the worst teams in the region".

Ok; calm down a little. It wasn't a dominant performance. A one point halftime lead. JH cut it to 6 in the fourth. That's not dominate. It was a very ugly game with 71 free throw attempts. Maybe the worst officiated game I've seen this year on both ends. I think Adair is a good team, and this was a good win for a good group of kids. Your backhanded insult was warranted (big enough of a person to know when I am wrong)-and duly noted. I'm sure John Hardin would be pleased to play Adair County again.

I would hold off on dominate also. My. Omment was simply from the post in the Taylor Co thread. I'm not a coach and try not to be hard on those that do it, but not sure JH coach utilizes his athletes in the style of play they played with on Saturday night. But then again Artie was fairly successful with it there.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.